- All-weather shooting range
- Personal one-to-one instructor
- Interpreter available
- Ear protector provided
- Safety regulations in place
- Open to everyone from beginners to professionals
- New bullets provided not reloaded ones
This Bangkok Shooting Challenge activity includes :
- Pick up from your accommodation and transport to the shooting range
- 2 shooting events : pistol accuracy and Machine Gun accuracy.
- Safety instruction and gear
- Instruction and guidance from the resident shooting expert
- 3 beers for all (after the shooting is finished)
- Return transportation
- 13:00 p.m. Pick and up depart to shooting location
- 14:00 p.m. Safety briefing and instructions
- 14:30 p.m. Shooting competition
- 16:30 p.m. Depart shooting location and enjoy some beers on the journey home
- 17:30 p.m. Arrive at accommodation
Make it bigger
Create a full-day or weekend event with great activities and awesome parties:
Questions and Answers
Is transportation to / from the venue provided by the activity operator? Yes, transport is provided with pick up from your accommodation and back after your activity has finished.
What is the format shooting competition? You and your crew will compete over 2 events: pistol accuracy and M16 machine gun shooting.
What sort of guns are used? 9mm, .38mm or .45mm, M16 Machine gun
How many shots are included? 10 shots per gun total per person. More can be purchased on the day directly.
Where is the location of the shooting range? Simai Road about 30 mins drive from city.
What safety precautions are in place? Safety regulations and briefing is in place, ear protectors are provided, expert training instructor is present at all times.
Is it dangerous? Handling of weapons can be dangerous but strict safety regulations are in place to ensure the safety of everyone at the range and the instructor is present to ensure no one fools around.
How long does the shooting challenge take? 1-2 hours dependant upon group size.
What to wear and bring? Casual, light clothing that does not restrict movements.
What protective equipment is provided? Ear protector will be provided, goggles or glasses can be requested.
What if it rains and a booking cannot be completed? It’s an all-weather shooting range.
Do I need to sign an indemnity form? Yes, all participants must sign an indemnity form.
Is there insurance? No insurance provided. Just be careful and follow instructions.
Is lunch / food provided?No. Please eat before the activity.
Are refreshments provided? A cold drink and wet towel will be provided. Extra drinks can be purchased on site
Are there shower facilities? No shower facilities
Are there lockers to store my clothing and valuables? Lockers are available but we can store your belongings in the van, where required.
Is this activity available at all days or times or are certain times excluded? It is open from 9am to 5pm daily.
Is there a limit to the number of people who can do the activity?There is no restriction to the number of people who can do the activity.